Greece: Delivery within Attica takes 1-2 working days, while for the rest of Greece 2-3 working days. Delivery charge 4 euros. Free delivery for all orders above 200 euros.
For international shipments, delivery and charges apply as follows:
Europe: Delivery within 3-5 working days. Delivery charge 15 euros.
USA, Canada & Mexico: Delivery within 5-7 working days. Delivery charge 30 euros.
Rest of the World: Delivery within 5-7 working days. Delivery charge 45 euros.
You have the right to return your order in whole or in part. The item(s) can be returned for refund within 14 days of the order’s delivery date. In order for returns to be accepted, all items must be in perfect condition with security tag, original packaging and original invoice. In this case, you shall solely bear the immediate cost of returning the product.
In case the reason for returning a product is due to a company’s error, we undertake to cover the cost of the product return.
Returns on swimwear items are accepted only if the hygiene sticker is intact. No returns on sale items.
Shopping Services reserve the right to refuse returns that are unauthorized and/or not sent in accordance with the return policy detailed online. In the case of unauthorized or non-standard returns, the purchased items will be returned to the shipping address specified in the original order.
- Refunds will be processed as soon as returned items undergo meticulous quality control and are being accepted. Refunds can only be remitted to the initial credit card, Paypal or bank account used for the order transaction. You will be asked to provide your refund payment details. Please note that the refunded amount will be reduced by the return cost as detailed below. Processing time may vary depending on the bank or credit card company.
- No refunds on sale items.
Please note that the following cost will be deducted from the cost of the item purchased which is being refunded, to cover the return costs.
Greece: 5 euros
Europe: 20 euros
USA, Canada & Mexico: 30 euros
Rest of the World: 45 euros
Just follow these easy instructions and make sure you send your item(s) back to us within 14 days from the date you received your order:
- Please visit www.shoppingservices.gr and fill contact form quoting your order number which was included in the original order confirmation email and specifying the specific items to be returned. Feel free to contact us at +30 210 6994542 (Weekdays 9AM-6PM) or firstname.lastname@example.org for any additional information and/or clarification you may require.
- You will then receive an email confirming your returns request and information about the refund.
- Contact the courier to arrange a pick-up. Please note that items must be returned within 7 days after receiving the returns confirmation e-mail.
- As soon as we receive and accept your returned package, we will contact you confirming receipt of your return.
Items purchased on www.shoppingservices.gr can also be returned to our showroom, providing the documents delivered with the item you wish to return.
Shopping Services Showroom: 25, Valtou str., Athens, 11526, 210 6994542
- Force majeure: If due to force majeure (i.e. adverse weather conditions, strikes, etc.), the courier fails to deliver you the products within the set time-limit Shopping Services shall not be liable for any situation arising without its fault and shall do whatever is humanly possible for your best service.
- Modification of Terms: The website www.shoppingservices.gr reserves the right to modify or renew the terms and conditions regarding transactions. The company undertakes to update the present text for any modification.
Shopping Services has taken all necessary precautions in order to guarantee the best possible security for your data. The website www.shoppingservices.gr uses the SSL protocol to secure online business transactions. In this way, all personal information like credit card data, name, addresses, is encrypted so that it may not be read or changed while transferred on the Internet.
SSL protocol (Secure Sockets Layer) is now a global Internet standard for the certification of websites to Internet users and for the encryption of data between Internet users and web servers. An SSL encrypted communication requires all information interchanged between a customer and a server to be encrypted by the sender’s software and to be decoded by the recipient’s software; in this way, personal data are protected while transferred in the Internet. Furthermore, all information sent via SSL protocol is protected by a mechanism that automatically verifies if such data have been changed while transferred.